Round Cable Stripper MK-02
Round Cable Stripper for smaller diameter cables: 0.178 to 1.14 inches (4.5 - 29 mm)
Round Cable Stripper
A hand cable stripper is for the fast and effective removal of outer insulations from round cables between 4.5 and 28.5mm diameter.
It consists of a spring-loaded gripping arm, and an adjustable cutting blade which can penetrate up to a depth of 3mm.
A simple grip and rotate action will cut cleanly around the circumference of the cable.
The blade may then be turned through 90° by depressing the side button.
This allows the tool to cut along the length of the cable, enabling the insulation to be peeled away easily.
It is also equipped with a spring-loaded ripping blade situated at the base of the tool to facilitate insulation removal.
· Cable stripper for outer jackets & insulations from 4.5 mm to 28.5 mm O.D. (0.18 to 1.12 inches)
· Stripping action is both circumferential, then longitudinal for removal of insulation section at the end or mid span of wires
· Adjustable depth up to 3 mm (0.12 inch) cutting depth
· Chisel point blade for harder coverings is standard; spherical blade design for softer insulation optional
· Handy spring-loaded ripping blade at base of tool to facilitate insulation removal
· Solid construction for rugged applications
· Optional model without ripping blade
· Stripping Capacity – 4.5 mm to 28.5 mm O.D. (0.18 to 1.12 inches)